Make an Appointment
All non-emergency services require an appointment. Our system allows you to plan your visit in advance, ensures shorter wait times, and allows more efficient handling of individual cases.
Please be aware of the following when scheduling appointments:
- There is no charge for making or canceling an appointment.
- If you need to change your originally scheduled appointment, please cancel and reschedule.
- If you schedule more than one appointment for the same person, the system will automatically cancel both appointments.
- Every applicant needs a separate appointment. If you are making appointments for more than two siblings, for example, you must schedule one appointment in each child’s name.
Appointments at the U.S. Embassy in Kingston
NOTE: All visitors to the Embassy are required to undergo a security check. Electronic items, including cell phones, cameras, beepers, and pagers, are prohibited on the Embassy compound and should be secured elsewhere before entering the Embassy. The Embassy reserves the right to limit the entry of possessions and does not have the means to store these items.
Be sure to select the correct appointment type for the service you need – failure to do so may result in you having to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Passports: Select the second option for Passport Services other than adding pages.
- Extra Pages: Select the first option to Add Visa Pages. ***This service will not be available after December 31, 2015.
- Notarial: Select the fourth option to Request Notarial Services.
- Births: To make an appointment for a Report of Birth, please call 702-6006 and leave a message with your contact information. You will be called the following Monday or Wednesday.
Appointments in Montego Bay
Email your appointment requests to the Mobay Consular Agency via MoBayACS@state.gov.
Appointments in Cayman
Email your appointment requests to the Cayman Consular Agency via CaymanACS@state.gov.
All visitors to the Embassy are required to undergo a security check. Electronic items, including cell phones, cameras, beepers, and pagers, are prohibited on the Embassy compound and should be secured elsewhere before entering the Embassy. The Embassy does not have the means to store these items and reserves the right to limit their entry.